Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/23/08

I managed to drag my ass out of bed and knock out a solid eight hours of driving today. Good enough. I stopped at the last rest area before Des Moines to answer nature's call and decided that I had gone far enough. From here I'll have about 25 miles to cover in the morning.

Whenever traffic is light and the weather is good, that westward trip along I-80 tends to be an easy one. Today the traffic was light and the weather was good. The Redskins also gave me a brief reprieve from the weekend's football misery. That's always good. And I'm not a Lions fan. That's always good. So, at least until my team gets blown out Saturday night, things could be worse.

2 comments:

  1. What does your Swedish Homey think of the chances for the Irish this weekend in L.A.? I have heard those Swedes are huge football fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Sjoe is feeling too confident. Just a hunch.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.