Wednesday, November 26, 2008

11/26/08

Hey, I'm up to #32. That's something, right? Ah well, what can you do? I am nice and rested at the very least. It's time to really dial down the expectations now, since most of our customers will be a day behind for the next week after taking tomorrow off.

I think that the only thing worse than seeing your team open as a 29 point underdog is watching the line bet up to 32. Then there's the sneaking suspicion that the line probably should be even higher. And yet I still think that a coaching change would be a huge mistake this year. Weird.

So... the Red Wings are playing the Habs tonight. I guess I'll kick back and watch some hockey. That crazy bunch of Euros over at MyP2P come in pretty handy on days like this. I guess my little theory about getting to Laredo on Tuesday in order to be gone by Wednesday didn't exactly pan out, did it?

4 comments:

  1. All I have to say is go Canucks 3-2 the other day over your wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see you in the playoffs. Damn Canadians (or Canadiens, if that's your style).

    FWIW, Vancouver is on a hell of a hot streak, eh? I didn't see that game, but I heard it was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Joe but this has to be said.

    http://cfn.scout.com/2/816184.html

    unbiased sooner fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Big East blogger? Why does that not surprise me? Surely you can do better than this. It's funny that everybody other than Notre Dame fans seems to think that Notre Dame should accept mediocrity.

    They were saying the same about your Sooners not too long ago, as I'm sure you recall. They were saying it about Alabama last year. USC before Carroll arrived. Et al.

    The one good point that the author in that article makes is about the scheduling. We used to take on all comers. Now we get pathetic games half the time. It's no wonder the lads are hardly ever fired up. Hopefully the new AD has some gonads.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.