Saturday, November 29, 2008

11/29/08

I went to bed a little later than expected last night. Consequently, I got out of bed a little later than expected today. So I wasn't much in the mood for driving. After knocking out a hundred miles or so, I stopped in at the Corleone family's East Texas estate for the night. I had about 14 total hours to drive and three days to do it, so I would have wound up taking a short day along the way anyhow. Might as well make today the short day and watch some football.

So it's a pretty safe bet that I won't be talking to anyone tonight. We know how that goes. My lads are playing the role of General Custer in this one. I'm going to borrow some inspiration from the ASU fans though, and go down swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.