Sunday, October 12, 2008

10/12/08

Well, I guess that holy vengeance thing didn't quite pan out. Pretty decent game anyway. After a disappointing loss like that, the best thing to do might be to chill out in a jacuzzi and smoke a nice fat cigar. By golly, my room last night had one of those jacuzzi tub things. Sweet. That made me feel a little better. Then a little while later I made a new friend for the night. That made me feel a lot better, if you catch my drift. I actually wouldn't mind seeing her again sometime, but she lives in Arkansas and I don't. Oh well, what can you do? That's life I guess.

Today's drive was a nice and easy five hours. I stopped along the way and watched the last quarter of that debacle in D.C. Shit. Should've just stayed on the road. I've set up shop at the parking area on the east side of Nashville for the night. We've seen this movie before. I'll have a few miles to my consignee in the morning and then see where I go from there. The last time up here was also a Monday delivery and that wound up with a trip to Laredo. I guess we could speculate that a repeat might be coming my way. Time will tell.

What to do tonight? I guess it's about time to pump some iron and watch some movies. This parking lot ain't the YMCA but it will work.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get it...? I had a spelling problem there and was gonna fix it. So, did you convince her she was your cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I thought maybe you got religion. Either that or one of Bill Clinton's button men caught up with you. One of the two, I was certain.

    I come from a rather large hillbilly family, so I don't even want to entertain that cousin angle. My mother is the youngest of 13. I have cousins that I've never even heard of.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.