Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08

Leisurely. That's the word of the day. Seven and a half hours of driving covered the ground from West Memphis to Lancaster. I did it in just under fourteen hours. Lots of R&R, interrupted by brief periods on the road.

So anyhow... I've noticed an uptick in my social activity in recent days. After a couple of years' worth of erosion in the good old black book, somehow more calls are coming in this week. I really have no explanation for it, but you know, don't look a gift horse and whatnot. Thus I'm trying to figure out how to capitalize on the situation before everyone realizes that I'm still just a common schmuck. I think I may have the answer... mantyhose.


On second thought, maybe that would be a bad idea. You just can't make this shit up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to ask how you found the mantyhose thing...did you perhaps go into an establishment that sells a certain type of beverage that is generally considered cool and refreshing, and find out that perhaps due to your persuasion to women, you were in the wrong type of said establishment, and saw an ad 4 these things????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a pretty humorous discussion on the Laura Ingraham Show, of all places.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.