Sunday, September 28, 2008

9/28/08

Man. I could tell you that I was dragging ass today, but that would be the mother of all understatements. As fun as last night wound up being, I was seriously just supposed to watch a football game. I definitely paid a price for being out so late when I had to get back to work today. I stopped for some dinner in Indiana and caught a pretty good chunk of the Redskins game on TV. Excellent. Then I actually had to do some serious driving. Bogus.

The traffic in Chicago was a lot slower than I would have expected for a Sunday evening. I think the Bears had a home game, but even over on the west side of town things were barely moving. Given the sluggish way that I was feeling, sluggish traffic was not at all welcome. Things shook out a while later and the Wisconsin part of the drive went pretty well.

I have to deliver in the morning, somewhere around ten miles from where I've parked for the night. I'm pretty sure that my usual difficulty in falling asleep won't be a problem tonight. I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.