Saturday, September 27, 2008

9/27/08

Ahhhh, long night. I made the trip over to Stony Ridge this morning and then headed out with a buddy to watch some football. My brother couldn't make it down, so I went with Plan B. Plan C would have been a different friend, but she's not much of a football fan.

We found a place that had quite a few TV's, so we settled in and watch a pretty solid performance by the lads. On September 27th, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have officially matched last year's win total. That's something.

Things took off from there. The place filled up, as places tend to do on Saturday nights. College girls = fun, just in case you didn't know. Somehow I wound up paying $50 for a cab ride back to my truck at the end of the night. I'm not quite sure how that works. I can go from Newark Airport to Manhattan for $40, but a few miles across Perrysburg, Ohio costs $50? Shady.

So, off to Wisconsin tomorrow. Hopefully they didn't take that loss to Michigan too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.