Sunday, September 21, 2008

9/21/08

Let's see if I have anything to bitch about today... Not really. That's always nice, I guess. I got a few hours of decent sleep last night. Traffic was light all day. The Redskins won again. By the time the sun was going down, I had covered over 500 miles. Not bad at all.

Since none of you volunteered to fight me last night, you are welcome to stop by Saint Robert, Missouri and do so tonight. If I need motivation, I will rely on the fact that Julie Banderas is now engaged to be married. Since my fiance hasn't managed to get in touch with me, I was considering moving to New York and trying to enter the cable news business. Ms. Banderas and I could have been quite a couple. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.