Saturday, September 20, 2008

9/20/08

If you are passing through Lancaster and the mood strikes, feel free to stop by. I am prepared to fight you. If you are a candyass or if you choose not to fight me on account of my post-workout jelly arms, I will instead insult your mother.

Yeah, that bullshit game came on the heels of a morning drive up Satan's Driveway. Austin can suck my balls too, since I'm already venting.

We wrap up the week with 2,861 miles, so just shy of $1,100. That'll do. I have tomorrow and Monday to cover the remaining miles for this trip. I guess we'll shoot for somewhere in Northeastern Missouri tomorrow.

[Workout B]
One-arm Row - Same weights & reps (Ladies? Strong back here.)
Curl - Same weights, lost one rep
Front Lateral - Added 2.5 pounds per set, same reps
Stiff-legged Deadlift - Same weights & reps
Hammer Curl - Same weights, added two reps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.