Monday, September 29, 2008

9/29/08

So it's the day after baseball season ended. I found a good internet stream of the Tigers, who by some weird twist of fate happen to be playing a meaningful game. Who would have guessed? If the Tigers have to completely suck, they might as well send the White Sox home for the winter while they have the chance.

That early morning drop was pretty uneventful. I did have to drive down a dark county road with just enough rain to make life difficult for me. The road was a little slick and the oncoming headlights were a little blinding. Otherwise though, no big deal. After I was empty I went back to the truck stop where I spent the night and crawled back in bed.

If you've read this blog for a while, you probably know what happens when my eyes close. Yep, the good old beep wakes me up. Not a whole lot going on today though. I had to drive about an hour back to the south and set up at the ConWay yard in Tomah for a load leaving tomorrow morning. I'll be passing it off along the Ohio Turnpike, so the trip will essentially be a retracing of my route from yesterday. 67 miles for today and 500-something for tomorrow won't have me on a record-breaking pace by any means, but at least I'll be ahead of where I was last week.

What sucks more ass than a 4am wakeup call? A 3am wakeup call. Oy. I guess I'll root for the spoilers and then try to get to sleep at some kind of reasonable hour. It's cool enough to leave the truck off, but the damn flies are about to make me roll up my windows and turn on the A/C.

Oh yeah, and it's not raining at the moment. So...

[Workout B]
One-arm row - Same weights (maximum available) & reps
Curl - Same weights & reps
Front lateral - Added 2.5lbs to 1st set, same reps, added 5lbs. to second set, same reps, added 2.5lbs to third set, lost four reps
Stiff-legged Deadlift - On indefinite hiatus due to knee issues
Hammer Curl - Added 2.5lbs to each set, same reps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.