Sunday, August 31, 2008

8/31/08

Oy. 670 miles yesterday and then another 685 today. That's some driving. Oy. Tomorrow brings about another 620 or so, depending on how close to my consignee I can manage to find a place to park. I do love me some holiday weekend traffic though. Today was mostly spent with the cruise control engaged and the radio blasting.

Since there isn't a whole lot else to say, I'm going to pass along a bit of information that I received. All you naysayers might want to pay attention. The last time that we had a Presidential election featuring a combat tested Navy pilot against a Harvard Law educated fella who sounded curiously Marxist... 1988. The last Notre Dame national championship season... 1988. I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Domers got a great shot at the title this year, just as long as they can get by that Football Factory Navy. Good luck my man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First things first, when you let the U.S. Naval Academy win once every fifty years we call that 'patriotism.'

    As for this season, I'm in the 6-8 wins camp. The Irish play a pretty pitiful schedule for the most part this year and next year.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.