Monday, September 1, 2008

9/1/08

Pretty decent day on balance, I suppose. Virginia is always a little bit frustrating but today the traffic was a little on the lighter side. People just line up in the left lane in that state and it's a pain in the ass whenever you come up behind slower traffic. My original route would have taken me across I-66 and then up toward New Jersey. I decided to pull a quick re-route as I approached the exit for I-66, instead going up into Pennsylvania and across. That turned out to be a pretty good call. Traffic on the turnpikes was nice and light.

I rolled the dice and hoped that I could find parking at the only service plaza on the New Jersey portion of my route. If not, I would have been wandering toward the customer with no backup plan in mind. Plenty of parking, so we're all good. I'll have around thirty miles or so to drive in the morning.

In honor of the holiday, I'm laying around and being lazy tonight. I engaged in ten hours' worth of labor already today. We'll get back into the weight training tomorrow. Happy Labor Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.