Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/6/10

"Just what I needed..."  How many times in your life have you used that expression?  Quite a few times, I'll bet.  I'm gonna go ahead and use it here.  Tonight was, indeed, just what I needed.  My work shift only took six hours, so I was home by 8pm for the first time in a long time.  My unfortunate lodger has gone to Ohio for some sort of family gathering.  Today has 25 hours for some reason that I'm not sure has any validity in the year 2010, but whatever.  I'll take the extra hour.  And my start time for tomorrow is 3:15pm, a bit later than usual, meaning that I don't have to get out of bed until I damn well please.  I have draft cider in the fridge, pizza rolls in the oven, and a heating pad under my ass.  Ahhh...  Just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.