Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10

I seem to encounter an endless variety of reminders of the general boredom and drift that define my life in its present circumstance.  I spent today running errands, washing some clothes, and having dinner with my parents.  All the usual stuff that tends to comprise a Monday off, of course.  You know what thought kept entering my head though?  I can't wait for Saturday because I really could use that extra hour.  Seriously.  A new low on the excitement meter?  Perhaps, my friends.  Perhaps.

There won't be enough hours in the day tomorrow.  I'm already pretty sure about that.  I have to get up in the morning and go sell myself out to big corporate interests... or whatever.  Then I have to get the oil changed on my car.  In order to preserve the warranty on my new engine, the first oil change has to be done within 1,500 miles.  We're getting pretty close.  Then I have to head to Livonia for a noon pull and a $300 day on the job.  First scheduled $300 Tuesday in quite a while, so I guess we could say that things are picking up in the dairy biz.  Then off to the gym.  I skipped tonight's workout, for reasons that we probably already know but I'd rather not discuss, so I'll definitely have to lift some weights tomorrow night.  Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be a long one.

We'll leave you tonight with a little palate cleanser to warm things up for the conclusion to a grueling campaign season.  Some guys stopped by last weekend's Comedy Central shindig with a video camera and a sign.  Asking the important questions... and getting the important answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.