Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31/10

I guess I know what the Redskins were doing for Halloween. They were dressing up as an NFL football team.  And thus the trifecta has been completed and my life as a football fan in Michigan officially sucks for another year.  Losses to Michigan, Michigan State, and Detroit will do wonders for a fella who doesn't care for the local teams.  Tigers, Red Wings - absolutely, I'm a fan.  Pistons - I don't watch basketball.  But football?  No way man.  Irish and Redskins.  And here we are.

I'll toss this in quickly, just because I said that I would mention any changes to the status quo.  Now my left ass cheek hurts.  Not sure whether or not it's related to the issue on my right side.  Nothing further on that topic.

Probably not a whole lot on any topic, come to think of it.  Just another day of delivering milk and lifting weights.  Oh, the excitement of being home every night!  I finished up my workout a little earlier than normal and kinda sorta thought I might get to bed at a decent hour, but that appears not to have happened.  You start reading the news of the day, then one headline links to another headline...  Now I'll probably end up sleeping away the entire morning of my day off.  Such a dumb pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.