Saturday, April 26, 2008

4/26/08

Going on such a long trip right out of the gate, I expected fatigue to be an issue for a few days. It usually takes me a while to get into the swing of driving. So far, that hasn't been the case. I managed to knock out another 620 miles in one shot today, so I'm doing pretty well. The light weekend traffic was helpful, but I think the expedited NFL Draft was also a pretty good thing. The day doesn't seem to drag on as much when there is something new to hear every ten minutes. That six hour debacle last year wasn't so cool. The quicker pace is a huge improvement. My 'Skins... I'm reserving judgment.

I think I'll cut the corner and go down to Roswell tomorrow. Then, as long as I'm not abducted by green guys, I will have a little over 500 miles left for Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry bout the Tigers tonight. I enjoy your postings. I'm an Angels fan if you didn't get that, it is the bottom of the third in D town. Go Halos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Verlander finally has his good stuff for the first time this year.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.