Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4/22/08

If there were any doubt as to whether or not I would leave tomorrow, that doubt was erased by what I accomplished today - nothing. So I'll spend tomorrow tying up all loose ends and getting ready to hit the road again on Thursday morning. I may get on the board tomorrow night if I'm feeling rested, but those overnight logistics runs have a way of popping up when I do that.

I'm thinking about getting my 'T' endorsement tomorrow, just for shits and giggles. I took a look at the manual today and it doesn't seem too tough. The only catch is that they use a bunch of terminology that means nothing to me. Maybe I'll try it, maybe not. I came to the conclusion today that I'm really not convinced of the benefits of moving to a different type of work anyway. Things seem pretty tough around the old hometown these days. Probably better to be able to go where the freight is.

After watching the cut-up of the Blue and Gold Game tonight, I'm more optimistic about the team than I was on Saturday. Apparently the view from the corner of the endzone doesn't always tell the whole story. Go Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.