Monday, April 21, 2008

4/21/08

Okay, the quandary has begun. I'm pretty much bored and tired of being home, but I have exactly zero motivation to go back to work. I headed up to the truck and grabbed a few things, then bummed around town all day. I stopped at a local pub to watch the Tigers and found that my ex-girlfriend's sister-in-law was pulling pints. I don't know if she recognized me or not, but she was polite enough.

I did get a chance to check out Ben Stein's new movie in the afternoon. Nothing that would be too surprising I suppose, but it was a fairly entertaining expose. I'll ask once again - If you have the facts on your side, why in the hell would you be so afraid of the discussion? I could ask that question concerning pretty much any issue that tries to mix science with politics. In each case, those of us who are told that we believe in a "flat earth" are also the ones who are told we should shut up. Maybe these folks in the "consensus" don't have such an ironclad case? I dunno. I'm just a truck driver.

So, long night of watching movies and clearing out my hard drive tonight. Lunch with Mom tomorrow, so I guess I'll get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.