Friday, December 14, 2007

12/14/07

Well, how did we do today? I ain't getting to Taylor by 3am. I can tell you that much. I called in and, predictably, "No problem." Since tomorrow is going to count as a day off anyway, I'm going to go ahead and head up there at midnight. I'm just more than three hours away right now.

On the roads, it was a typical weekend day. Light traffic, no delays, uncrowded fuel stop. Man, I wish every day were like a weekend out here. They say there's more snow coming through, but I think I'll stay ahead of it this time around. I did find a little issue as I was checking the truck over a little while ago. In addition to the leaking steering fluid, now I have a little fuel leak. I guess there's something to be said for timing. If that had to come up, it might as well come up when I'm on my way to the shop.

I managed to exchange a couple of messages with a buddy of mine earlier tonight. It looks like he'll be doing a show in Detroit this weekend, so anyone around there might want to head down to Jacoby's on Saturday night. Ty Stone won't let you down. Always a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.