Saturday, May 2, 2009

5/2/09

A brilliant philosopher once wrote, "Usually, if there's freight for the weekend, it gets assigned at some point on Friday." I would have preferred to be wrong on that one. As it is, there was apparently no freight for the weekend. The weather was nice though, and I got to see a pretty entertaining ballgame this afternoon. C'est la vie.

So the week ends at 2,110 miles plus some northeast pay. Nothing to write home about, but it was a pretty easy week of work for around $850. If there was nothing to haul on Saturday, I wouldn't expect any great things to occur on Sunday either. The way my luck goes though, I'll probably sit around all morning and then get an assignment right before the hockey game starts.

Guess I'll watch some more of my Simpsons episodes now. Thus far, I don't find the show to be all that good. I'm determined not to be the only one who hasn't seen it though. I shall press on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.