Sunday, May 3, 2009

5/3/09

My video stream for the hockey game was lousy, so I didn't end up watching it. I did, however, watch the baseball game. The Tigers won and the Red Wings lost. I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'...

I wound up getting out of New York before the hockey game was over anyway. The way they kept going and going, it almost looked like I might get off the road in time to try and get a feed for the end of the game. As it turned out, the Ducks scored just before I got out of New Jersey. My assignment has me picking up a load of water tomorrow in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania and heading for North Carolina. I've been to this shipper before and I knew that they had truck parking, so I got through all of the congested areas today while the traffic was lighter. That was the easy part.

Tomorrow I get to lug 46,000 pounds of water down I-95. That will be the hard part. All told though, I'll be empty on Tuesday morning with a little over 600 miles and a good bit of northeast pay on the books for the week. As quickly as last week fizzled out, this one seems to be getting off to a nice start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.