Sunday, November 16, 2008

11/16/08

Yeah, I'm bored as hell. No women stopped by to see me last night, so I have to assume that my plea fell on deaf ears. I did drop my trailer this morning and head down to the Nieman Marcus of the trucking industry - WalMart - for a while. That was a real thrill.

Then I came back to the yard and did some reading. I learned that the "scientific consensus" was full of shit again. Hey, when a theory doesn't hold water, just stick with the narrative and make up the facts as you go. I can't blame 'em. There's a lot of money in that paranoia business.

The 'Skins game will be on in a little while. At least I'll have something interesting to keep me occupied for a few hours. I have to deliver in Dallas by 8am tomorrow. I should be able to get a little sleep after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.