Saturday, November 15, 2008

11/15/08

Well, that game got pretty interesting, didn't it? Oh well. The lads won. They became bowl eligible. They covered the point spread. Good enough.

Now I'll commence a day and a half of sitting in Lancaster and talking to the voices in my head... or something. If you know any lovely ladies in the Dallas area, I swear I'll be on my best behavior. Send them on over. Otherwise I might have to read a book. That would suck.

So we put an end to another pay week. It's hard to get too disappointed when I didn't leave Michigan until Wednesday, but I'll finish the week at 1,771 miles plus a few bucks in northeast pay for going through Virginia. I should have detention pay coming for the debacle in North Carolina and layover for this slow dispatch, but none of that will be on this next check. When I think of how the week went, I see that I could have been here by last night. That would mean ~$680 for three days of work and the weekend off. I guess that makes it sound a little better than the 1,771 miles would imply. Trying to keep the right perspective or whatever. Next week will hopefully be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.