Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/9/08

What is it that I do when I'm not on home time? Drive all damn day? Yowzers. The thirteen hours driving to Boston on Friday was long, but we had the anticipation of a fun weekend ahead. The thirteen hours back home today, with intermittent snow showers, seemed much longer.

I saw the weather report this morning indicating that there was snow and stuff coming off of Lake Erie, so I dropped down through Connecticut and the Bronx and onto I-80. I was hoping to stay below the bad weather. The traffic was light and the GWB was a breeze. I managed to stay dry for most of the trip. A little snow showed up in Pennsylvania and then a little more in Ohio. I don't know if the weather in Upstate New York was better or worse, but I think I played it about right.

One more day of home time and then it's back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.