Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08

Ahh, no alarm clock today, no alarm clock tomorrow. I love it. I never heard back from the chick in Virginia last night, so I didn't bother getting out of bed early today. I slept late and got rolling around 11am. The timing worked out almost perfectly in terms of hitting Nashville after the morning rush and Knoxville before the afternoon rush.

I rolled up past Wytheville and decided to stop in Dublin for the night. That's a good 460 miles for today and I can't imagine I'm much more than four hours from Manassas at this point. I took a look at Google Earth. I'm pretty confident that I can set up shop at the consignee tomorrow night. If not, I'll have to scout for another location at the industrial park in which they are located. This means that arriving late will be better than arriving early. This means that I'm sleeping late again tomorrow. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.