Sunday, September 7, 2008

9/7/08

Bah. So much for my hopes of moving northward today. I was #49 when I went to bed last night and, after sitting in Laredo all day, I'm #38. Eleven trucks? All day? Really? Damn.

I dropped my trailer this morning at the terminal, on account of the broker being closed on Sundays. I assumed that I wouldn't be here to deliver it tomorrow. Yeah... when you assume and whatnot. I guess I'll have to hook it back up and take it around the corner in the morning.

I need to be home by Friday afternoon, but I don't anticipate this being a problem. Today was just one of those days that get wasted sometimes. So yeah, bah.

I don't have a whole lot to say, so we'll throw it over to The Anchoress for a story befitting the title of this blog. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.