Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9/9/08

Ahh, another day, another dollar. It was nice and cloudy in Lancaster, so I got a decent amount of sleep. As I left the Dallas area, it was a little rainy. I had to do my best Pole Position impersonation to wind my way around the slower traffic but it wasn't bad.

I drove about eight hours and got to West Memphis tonight. From here, it's either one long shift plus a few hours or two shorter shifts to get home.

Notre Dame opened at -4 against Michigan and now they're +1 1/2. The over/under is 35 1/2. I sincerely hope I'm not driving all the way down there to watch them lose 13-10. I've already accepted that the Tigers will probably get their asses kicked on Friday in Chicago. My hopes for a good weekend are resting with Saturday. At least I'm not from Bulgaria.

[Workout B]
One-arm Row - Added ten pounds to last set, same reps
Curl - Same weights, added two reps
Front Lateral - Same weights, added two reps
Stiff-legged Deadlift - Same weights & reps
Hammer Curl - Same weights, added one rep

To quote the manager from Major League - "It's startin' to come together, Pepper. It's startin' to come together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.