Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/25/08

I don't know what's better - the fact that I only worked for five hours today or the fact that I'll work a lot less than that tomorrow. Somehow even the parking lot known as the Cross Bronx Expressway isn't so bad when you know your day will be over shortly after getting through. If anyone can let me know how I can keep this kind of schedule and still earn a decent living, please do tell. I'll be your new best friend.

About the only downside of the day right now is that I'm in a nice little rest area on I-91, there's a nice breeze, this is a no idling zone, and the prick who just pulled in next to me is idling away. There's some kind of air line hiss thing going on and it's pretty annoying.

I'll shoot up to the customer some time tomorrow afternoon, I suppose. My directions say that there is overnight parking available, so we'll take it from there. I'm torn between going home for a few days and staying out a while longer. I guess I'll figure it out by tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.