Saturday, May 24, 2008

5/24/08

Posting via cell phone, so I guess we'll see if it works. I suppose you could deduce that I didn't find a new power cord. I tried stopping at a couple of places, but with a trailer and with the Saturday shopping crowds it just wasn't happening.
With good weather and light traffic, it was easy to knock out a few hundred miles. I'll probably do about the same tomorrow.

UPDATE: (Cue the Katie Couric music)... I was lying there trying to figure out how Socrates and Aristotle could get away with such half-assed circular arguments when I realized that the finals start tonight, and I would really like to watch the game. So I headed back out onto I-81. I saw a 'Best Buy' sign in Maryland, so I decided to circle back and see how accessible it might be. The store at the other end of the strip mall was vacant, leaving me plenty of room to park out of the way. Now we're all powered up and ready for some hockey. Sweeeeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.