Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/21/08

When my alarm went off this morning, I took stock of the situation. I was curled up on my nice comfortable bed, wrapped in nice expensive sheets, with no idling trucks or passing traffic around. So I shut it off and stayed in bed for a while. I was in no hurry to go anywhere.

A few hours later, I was in the shower. Again I took stock of the situation. The nozzle was higher than chin level. There was no chilly draft coming over the curtain from an unknown source. The temperature and pressure were not affected by neighboring showers or toilets. I was in no hurry to go anywhere.

Eventually I had to head back to work and get moving. The drive was pretty easy, mostly along the turnpikes, and traffic was light. Since I dragged ass getting out of the house, I fully expected to have parking issues in this part of Pennsylvania by the time I got down here. I found, however, that the rest area just before Carlisle had plenty of spaces. This will leave me maybe twenty miles or so to drive in the morning. That'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.