Friday, October 1, 2010

10/1/10

If the internet and this blog were around in the 50's, I would have observed that some naked Chinaman was a little closer than he should have been while I was getting dressed after my workout tonight.  Nowadays I'm probably not supposed to say that.  I'll just refer to some nondescript dude and leave you to picture whatever sort of fella comes to mind.  In either case - creepy.  People should keep their naked asses to themselves, and this cuts across all ehtnic lines.

I'm pretty tired.  273 miles and four stops tomorrow.  Guess it's bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. Back as a senior in high school, my buddy and I were touring a prospective college. We'd had a long day, and were getting ready to head home.

    We visited the Men's room to make the 30 mile trip a bit more comfortable. There was a stall between my friend and I, which the department chair of that college pulled into.

    The little bald-headed dude looked over the stall at my buddy, and down at "his junk" then made eye contact again, saying simply, "Nice...nice."

    Neither of us ever stepped foot on that campus again!

    -- Calmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know. That guy may have gone on to be a senator or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what "the signal" is for when you're standing, facing the wall. I mean, "Nice! Nice!" is waaay to obvious! -- Calmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made it a point in life to know at least a little bit about as many topics as possible. Helpful for small talk and so forth. Alas, you've managed to outrun me on this one. Men's room cryptanalysis is beyond my scope of knowledge.

    Now that you mention it though, I'm not so sure I agree with you. There's something to be said for a fella who is willing to call it like he sees it. No guts, no glory... or something.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.