Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/10

Oy.  Sometimes a night can get away from you.  After a quick and easy shift at work, I was all set to do some reading while the gym crowd receded, then take care of my workout.  Alas, my brother called.  There was some sort of trivia competition at a local pub and my useless knowledge was being requested.  Who am I to say no?

It turned out that there was some kind of semi-final thing going on, so we weren't allowed into the competition.  We played anyway though.  We would have won.  After leaving that place, we went down to DoHickey's in Wyandotte for a few pints of Guinness.  Before we knew it, the broad was turning off the lights.  2am already?  Sometimes a night can get away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.