Friday, September 10, 2010

9/10/10

I've mentioned before that I take online surveys sometimes when I'm bored. They help to pass the time and I get a few bucks out of the deal. Today, I think I spotted a potential problem.

So that's all pretty basic stuff, right? They need to break down the survey results based on various demographic information, so they get those questions out of the way right up front. I did leave out one question though...
One more year in the sun, folks. One more year.

After delivering my two loads of milk this afternoon, I had to kill some time.  My regular gym was set to open at midnight and I was finished with work around 10pm.  No problemo, I thought.  I'll head to the store and get a birthday present for my niece.  Since I have a late start time tomorrow, I'll be able to stop by her birthday party and surprise her.  Once I wandered around the store for a little while, I was reminded that women aren't only good for one thing.  They're also good for sending to the store when I don't know what to buy.  What in the hell do seven year old girls like these days?  I found some sort of clothing design kit thingamajig and a few plain shirts for her to experiment on.  Good enough.

So I guess there's a game tomorrow afternoon or something.  I only have one word to say about the University of Michigan - plumbing.

4 comments:

  1. at least U of M has some decent coeds to dream about... ND on the other hand has Mother Teresa and a whole bunch of penguins (blech) not to mention some small bunch of pedophiles with backwards collars.

    Peace be with you Joe,
    Relax Don't Worry, Have A Home Brew

    BTW did you hear that Theismann originally was not pronounced like the annual award to the Best Collegiate Football player ?

    Beer... its whats for Supper

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pedophile line was a little over the top, but I guess when I mock the skunkbears for spending their time masturbating into the plumbing...

    My favorite college team is, as has become obvious, Notre Dame. My favorite NFL team, perhaps less obvious, is the Washington Redskins. So I'm fairly well versed in terms of Mr. Theismann's career, pronunciation and all.

    Did you hear that I actually met him once? During the tailgate festivities before the Michigan State game in '07, I was on the way to the pisser and he walked toward me. I shook his hand and told him that I had always been a big fan. Ole Joe said that I looked a little young to be a fan of his. I chuckled. Then I walked over to the porta-john and took a piss. True story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Joe, I thought the masturbation comment was a bit ugly too. ;)

    Too bad Touchdown Jesus couldn't have provided the Golden Dome'rs another miracle... but then Moo U is next week. I was 8 when the Game of the Century was played to a 10-10 tie with Hanratty taking the snaps and Bubba Smith on the other side.

    The Lions still suck though. Week One into the 2010 season and they are saying Wait Until Next Year already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The people on the radio were pretty pissed about that non-touchdown for the Lions. Rules are rules though. The dude went to the ground and the ball came loose. It's a stupid rule as far as I'm concerned, but that's not a catch.

    My 'Skins are on pace to win every game this year, but I won't get too excited until they manage to score an offensive touchdown. At least one.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.