Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1/10

First things first - I just took a look at C-SPAN.  I don't think the coverage is live at the moment, but in any case, who is the smoke show sitting next to Nancy Pelosi?  ¡Ay, caramba!  That broad might be enough to make me rethink my views on Washington, D.C.  On second thought though, she is sitting next to Pelosi.  There must be some kind of explanation.

Not much to say today, I guess.  I'm hoping that I can get drunk enough to enjoy a chuckle once The One™ starts reading from his buddy.  I'm off to a pretty good start.  Other than that, I don't know.  I can once again confirm that TV pretty much sucks, but we've covered that topic.  I honestly don't know why people pay for cable or satellite service.  A hundred channels of horseshit is about all I can find.  To each his own, I suppose.  Hockey playoffs tomorrow at least.

4 comments:

  1. How was the mariachi band and the live band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very good, actually. I left the bar before long on Friday and just stayed in my room with a case of beer last night.

    I think I'll head over and try their fajitas in a little while. Maybe they'll be better.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.