Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/27/10

I'm going to do a favor for the lovely ladies of Oklahoma tonight.  Since a new study says that you'll date 24 losers before you find Mr. Right, feel free to spend the evening with me on the east side of Tulsa and you can knock one more off your list.  I'll even pick up the tab and you don't have to dress up, so you can save the £85.38 for your next ill-fated rendezvous.  Hey, what can I say?  I'm always looking to help.

I wasn't terribly sore this morning when I finally rolled out of bed.  That's always nice, although Morning #2 tends to be the worst one.  I just needed to head inside and grab a bag of peanuts from the vending machine before leaving the rest area and starting my day.  You know, little shot of protein and monounsaturated fat to kick things off and whatnot.  Alas, I gave my last $1.50 to a freaking beggar before I went to bed last night.  No peanuts for me.  Boo!  People who need "gas money."  Boo!  But hey, you know, I'm always looking to help.

The day's drive was fairly productive, getting me through Illinois and Missouri without any major delays.  There was a bit of a tie-up on the west side of St. Louis, but nothing to rival my last westbound trip through the area.  I was originally planning to scoot through Tulsa and stop in Stroud, Oklahoma tonight.  Then I figured that I would probably catch a nice fast internet connection to watch the hockey game if I stopped in Tulsa instead.  So that's what I did.  Looks like we have a winner.
That'll do the trick.  The broadcast isn't up yet, but those of you who are limited to the interwebs and feeling so inclined may want to try one of the links posted in this thread over at myp2p.  Lots of bitrates and platforms to try, but something is bound to click.  There's also a listing at channelsurfing.net.  You know me.  Always looking to help.

I guess I might as well throw in a video clip tonight, just for shits and giggles.  Er, shitty deals and giggles.  I was listening to the hearing on CNBC all day today and, while my esteemed senator was quoting an e-mail from a Goldman Sachs dude, he did seem to overdo it a bit. Still pretty amusing.

2 comments:

  1. well the wings did well the other night. now they face the sharks

    ReplyDelete
  2. One game at a time. Too bad they didn't save a few of those extra goals for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.