Sunday, May 2, 2010

5/2/10

Posting a little early today, since I've reached a conclusion.  (1) I'm bored out of my gourd.  (2) Television is essentially worthless.  (3) It's not really in my financial interest to rent a car or call a cab and go exploring.  (4) The service at the Las Cazuelitas restaurant was even worse than the service at the bar on Friday night.  (5) The Red Wings are playing in a few hours.   (6) Most importantly, tomorrow is the last day on which there will be no consequences for waking with a hangover.  I do believe it's about time to tie one on and cheer the Wings on to victory.

Heh.  Arizona is a raaaaacist police state.  Heh.


Looks like I'm still okay, since I'm about as white as they get.  Heh.  Hyperbole is awesome.

1 comment:

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.