Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10

Ooooh.  Pennsylvania knows where you live.  Ooooh.


Freaky deaky. Those damned Quakers may be watching your every move, but at least they're not raaaacists.


Heh. That one made me laugh more than the crayons did.  I guess we'll see how it all plays out down here in the Copper State, but my understanding of the new law isn't nearly so dramatic.  Sounds to me like reality will prove to be a lot more boring.  Most people carry a driver's license whenever they leave the house and, as far as I can tell, a license is enough to verify your status here.  Hyperbole is still more fun that reality though.  Raaaacists!  Heh.

I suppose that there's a chance I'll be back in my truck by this point tomorrow.  This can hardly be considered exciting news, but after four days of sitting in a motel with nothing to do but drink, I actually wouldn't mind getting back to work.  Obviously I don't mind the drinking, but this negative cash flow situation has to be reversed sooner or later.  I just spent a ton of money while I was home and then had a potentially good paycheck neutered by the Kenworth parts department.  Freaking capitalism.  Just another case of The Man tryin' to keep a brother down.

Update (6:07pm): Another one that will probably go viral by tomorrow.  You know me, here to share and whatnot.  Republican state senator Mike Bennett of Florida seems to have a taste for the lovely ladies.  Me too, my man.  Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.