Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4/21/10

I think I might need to stop driving for a living and open a laundry service.  I'm a clothes washing fool.  And not a day too soon.  We were getting to the end of the wardrobe there for a little while.  I hate it when I have to dress this way when I go for a walk past the local sidewalk fire.

All of my work stuff is ready to rock now, all the way down to clean sheets and pillowcases, so the next few days will be nice and easy.  A funeral on Friday won't exactly be the ideal way to kick off the weekend, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Having spent most of the evening watching movies, I can reach only one conclusion about the cinematic arts.  Movies suck.  Even the ones that I think are good are only kinda sorta good.  Halfassed resolutions to weakly developed stories and cheesy overacting seem to be the norm.  Boo.  On tap for tonight - Flags of Our Fathers.  I'm not optimistic.  As soon as the Tigers finish losing yet another game in the next half hour here, we'll fire it up and see what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.