Thursday, December 17, 2009

12/17/09

Spite is underrated. I had some unfinished business from my last trip back home. Today was the day that I was forced (in a liberal use of the term) to tend to this unfinished business. Never one to make things easy though, I left my full winter beard on prominent display. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't worry about it. Just accept the fact that bald dudes with grizzly beards are not exactly on the cutting edge of masculine attractiveness. The result of tonight's sociological experiment - it really doesn't matter. I'm an ugly bearded mofo and she just had to deal with it. Unfinished business concluded. Spiteful nature satisfied. Yeah, I can't stand that chick. So obviously it's amusing to me that things went as they did. I'm pretty manly... or something along those lines.

I think I'm riding up to Traverse City with my father tomorrow but I really don't know. Whatever. Somebody will call me in the morning and give me some kind of direction. Good enough. For now, I'm just pretty manly... or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.