Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12/16/09

Learning to deal with disappointment can be one of the biggest challenges in life. So, when I looked in the fridge a few minutes ago and found that there were only three beers left, I had to act like an adult and accept the situation. It's really freaking cold outside and I don't feel like going out for more provisions. I'm pretty disappointed, but not too badly. Thus, I'm overcoming life's challenges as we speak. Tony Robbins would be proud.

I'm almost to Season 8 of Seinfeld too. Such a successful streak of television watching can only serve to mitigate the consequences of a beer shortage. I don't know. I should probably do something productive tomorrow. Don't hold your breath though. It's really freaking cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.