Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8/25/09

Sometimes you just wish you could have been wrong, it seems. Unfortunately, in the context of predicting today's outcome, I was right. Thus, I'll be getting out of bed at 4am tomorrow. Boo hoo. On my way across Indiana I received a pre-planned assignment. It was, in fact, a Con-way run leaving Plainfield. I'm only going to East St. Louis with it, so I should be on the board early enough for some more work tomorrow. 4am is wicked early though.

Not a whole lot else going on. I was sure to mind my P's and Q's as I passed through Indianapolis a couple of times, given the result of my last trip through town. The enforcement dude was out there today too. He had a big truck pulled over on the westbound side as I made my way from Greenfield to Plainfield after making my drop.

Early night tonight, so we'll wrap up by tossing some red meat to those of you who love to hate my Irish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.