Sunday, August 23, 2009

8/23/09

If the White Sox already lost and now the Tigers are on their way to losing, did today actually happen? I was in Texas yesterday and I'm in Arkansas today, so I guess I'll have to acknowledge that today took place after all.

Pretty easy Sunday drive today. I was in the mood to try something new and I had plenty of time to kill, so I followed US-67 to the north out of Little Rock and then cut across on state routes to Osceola. That was actually probably easier than the usual I-30 to I-55 routine. I only remember a few towns along the way. Even with a missed turn that left me on a skinny road for twenty or thirty miles, there were no issues to slow me down.

My delivery is supposed to be a drop/hook around the corner from here tomorrow morning. I guess there's a possibility that I could get rid of it tonight, but I'm not feeling terribly assertive. The hotel across the street appears to have some sort of entertainment potential. I think I'll wait for the end of this ballgame and then send my Swedish buddy Sjoe across the street to see if he can find some trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.