Friday, February 20, 2009

2/20/09

No hit and runs and I didn't get lost today. I guess we're starting to get back on track. It turns out that there was nowhere to park near today's shipper, so it's probably just as well that I missed my turn last night and had to double back to the freeway.

Light traffic and good weather found me rolling through Alabama in pretty good shape. I was in the mood for a delicious sandwich from SubWay by the time I cleared the Birmingham area and thus stopped at the T/A in Cottondale. Eh... that's enough driving for today. Best to leave a little driving for the weekend.

Now I have some very important work to do. I was recently made aware that I may be the only person in America never to have watched The Simpsons. I'm not much of a TV guy and the thought of watching the show never occurred to me. My hard drive is now the gracious host to the first nineteen seasons of that show. I wonder how long this will take...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.