Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11/5/08

Another day that seemed to fly by. I guess that's a good thing. After spending the morning downing Advils and weeping for the future, I headed out to face the day.

Today was my sister's birthday so I drove around a bit to find her a card and a gift. There's a longstanding tradition requiring that I buy a card making some kind of humorous reference to boobs. I honestly can't recall how it began, but sometimes it takes a bit of searching to keep the tradition alive. I found one though. Mom made dinner for everyone tonight, so it was nice to get a chance to visit with my niece and nephew.

Then I had to tend to a few personal affairs before calling it a night. Probably a little more running around in store for tomorrow ahead of the trip to Boston. This trip home has definitely seen a lot less lying around on the couch than the last few did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.