Monday, November 3, 2008

11/3/08

Well, I'm about to head out for the evening so I guess we'll get this sucker posted early. My father got his quarterly statement from his retirement account yesterday... and I got a phone call today. So I'm gonna head over there and have a look. He's retiring with a full pension in five years, so his annuity shouldn't have been terribly exposed to the stock market in the first place. From the sound of his call... I don't know. Sounds like somebody had him a little off the mark. I'll get him squared away though.

Then it's off to the pub to watch my 'Skins. For the politically savvy among you, the whole nation should be rooting either for or against the braves on the warpath tonight, depending on one's desired outcome tomorrow. 2004 broke the streak, but they're still accurate predictors in 17 of the last 18 tries. That's something like 94% accurate. Me... I'm on their side.

2 comments:

  1. Byron Leftwich? I thought that dude was workin the drive thru somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He got fired for eating all the cheeseburgers, so he had to get a higher paying gig.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.