Saturday, October 25, 2008

10/25/08

Ahhhh... this evening finds me relaxing comfortably in the Corleone Family's Indiana estate. I had plenty of time to get into Illinois or Missouri today, but I saw a bunch of billboards for exit 41 in Indiana. Hotels with truck parking, restaurants, and be-... umm... convenience stores, all right off the interstate. It's somewhere on the order of 450 miles from here to my destination so tomorrow shouldn't be too terrible. I need to request home time, so I'm driving straight to the customer tomorrow and we'll just see what happens with respect to parking. In order to put in my request I have to be at my destination. Given next weekend's plans and the fact that I need to be home by Friday, I don't want to wait until Monday morning to put in my request.

So football is on TV now. The World Series is coming on later (pending weather), as is the Notre Dame game. My belly is full. The fridge has plenty of cool refreshment. Best part --> The betting line has moved toward Washington this week. Despite the loss to North Carolina, Notre Dame did in fact beat the point spread in that game. This means that the gamblers have still been 100% wrong about the Irish this year, without a single exception. Good news for the good guys. Since they're now favored by ten, they would win pretty convincingly if they kept the 100% streak alive. Couple hours...

Homeboy on I-90 was ready a couple days ago:

1 comment:

  1. Hope you team did well. I don't keep up with sports..so..

    Good luck with gettin your home time put in..I'm sure there are plenty of people that would love to see you. (wink)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.