Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/19/08

Yep. It's getting to be going home time here, or something. The patience level is dwindling with each passing day. If I can hang tough until next weekend, I'll be ready to put in for home time and get back by the end of the month. A few more trips along I-81 and I may not get to next weekend. They really should have three lanes in Virginia.

I took a few breaks along the way to calm my ire. In a weird twist, I felt better after a workout during one of the breaks. That's odd. I hate working out. Anyhow, I stopped in at the Pilot in Hagerstown and found that the place was jammed up at 7:30pm. I got the last parking space - you know the shitty one where you have to wind your way around a dumpster in order to get in. So now I'm chilling out here and carrying on a debate amongst myselves. I am allowed to deliver this load any time after midnight. So I could drive the last hour tonight, make my drop/hook, and try to find somewhere to park. That would get me on the board tonight, but the parking situation in Carlisle isn't pretty. Or I can take a nap here and drive up in the morning. That will give me better odds of finding parking, but I might end up further down the board.

I don't know man. I guess I'll take a nap. I'm not in a huge hurry to get back on the road just yet. My patience level is dwindling.

This is something to which I can look forward though. Old Ty still just ain't quite got it right. I get to see the hell unleashed next Saturday night. The veil has been lifted and those who called us racists for running that fraud out of town are being exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.