Friday, August 29, 2008

8/29/08

I must say that I am a little surprised. Hill says she's on The One's side. Bill says he's on The One's side. And you stubborn folks are holding the current Godfather Poll steady at ten percent? Stunning.

So who says I felt like working today anyway, right? Yeah, I'm still in Laredo. I actually got assigned to a load a while ago but it has an FDA hold on it. Assuming that the feds give us the okay tomorrow morning, I'll be rolling for South Jersey. The load delivers on Tuesday morning and it's 1,958 miles, so I was hoping to head out tonight. No such luck. I will have a 3,800+ mile week plus a pretty good chunk of northeast pay though. I'll just have to put in three long days of driving to get it done. Things could be a whole lot worse. That's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. The FDA is sampling your load since it's on it's way to a medical marijuana coffee shop in the Garage State.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.