Saturday, August 23, 2008

8/23/08

450 miles down, 400 to go. There were a few rainy spots, but overall it was a nice day of driving. I stopped about an hour short of Little Rock for the night and waited for the sun to go down before I broke out the weights. It's still as humid as a son of a gun outside though.

[Workout A]
Incline Press - Same weights, added one rep
French Press - Same weights, added four reps to second set, last set stayed the same
Side Lateral - Added five pounds to last set, lost three reps
Seated Calf Raise - Maxed out the weights (90lbs each) and kept 85 reps
Squat - Added ten pounds to each set, kept same reps

Another baby step I guess. I am now pretty certain that I won't make any huge strides until I get my body weight down. Then I can kick my calories and protein back up where they belong. For now though, cutting down will have to be the priority. If my ankles could hold up a little better I could rely more on the cardio end. I have shitty ankles though, so I have to lean more on the intake side of the equation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.