Sunday, August 17, 2008

8/17/08

I have a question for those of you on the East Coast: Don't they have amusement parks and carnivals and stuff around there? If so, why do you have to play bumper cars on I-95? Good grief man, what a long day. Aside from traffic, accidents, traffic, accidents, more traffic, and more accidents, not much to say really. I checked in with the security dude and gave him my phone number, so maybe I'll get yelled at again tomorrow morning. That would be pretty cool.

Oh, and I achieved a landmark today. Seven days without listening to any talk radio at all. No right wing talk. No NPR. No Air America. None of it. As a result, internal Fenian Godfather Institute polling finds that my confidence in my fellow Americans has gone from 6% to 8%. That's great news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Chime in any time.

There have been Visits to this here blog dohickie.